Top performance through trained staff
For an optimum production result, numerous parameters must be taken into account and the plant must be operated in the production cycle according to the manufacturer's specifications.
Therefore, we involve you as a customer from the very beginning - from the first kick-off meeting to the installation phase and commissioning of your new plant.
Your employees must have a precise understanding of the function of the plant, because only those who know the function can later analyze malfunctions, recognize the causes, and initiate countermeasures.
Therefore, ONEJOON offers training of your employees. Already during installation, we explain the function and processes at the open furnace, and during commissioning, we show you what is important for a smooth production process.
Another focus is on handling error messages and troubleshooting. Employee training is carried out by our process engineers, who look after existing plants as well as commissioning new plants and can therefore draw on a wealth of experience.
Training content includes:
- Operator training
- Operation, monitoring and safe operation of the plant
- Plant-specific safety training
- Handling and troubleshooting
- Maintenance & repair training
- Maintenance and servicing according to maintenance instructions
- Inspection of safety equipment
- Testing, calibration/adjustment of the plant