Patented continuous hardening and tempering of bimetal saw bands
Shortly before the turn of the millennium, Ruhstrat launched a new innovation in the field of rotary kilns and applied for a patent: A rotary kiln with an integrated screw conveyor. Compared to other technologies, this technology had the following advantages, among others:
- No rotary bearing of the tube was required
- No sealing of the pipe against the end walls
- Transmission of the torque required for rotation of the screw conveyor from the rotary drive to the shaft of the screw conveyor was technically extremely simple.
- The arrangement of the screw and the tube ensured that the material to be fired does not remain in one particular area of the tube for a long period of time but passes through the kiln continuously
- Rotary kiln is fixed in position, but can be tilted or swiveled for filling or emptying.
Find out >> here what ONEJOON rotary kilns look like today, and which innovative technologies offer you added value.