What does that mean for you?
As a controller, you track overarching measures and, in coordination with the management, ensure the determination and analysis of operational and financial key figures for the planning, management and control of the operational performance process.
The following activities are among your main tasks:
- Performing the calculation of results and costs
- Determine operational and business metrics (cost, profit, contract profit, administrative and sales overhead)
- Collaborate on monthly and annual financial statements for the unit under supervision
- Support for company-wide business planning and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly reporting to external (e.g. banks, suppliers, customers) and internal stakeholders (e.g. board of directors, works council, management)
- Participate in the creation of guidelines (e.g. calculations, accounting manuals IFRS as well as in the implementation of processes)
- Performing post-calculations and deriving necessary measures
- Ensuring that cost unit accounting is based on the source of costs
- Advising the sales department on commercial matters
- Releasing investments
- Project controlling: creation of project-related analyses and guidelines as well as multi-project reporting